Ok so this tweeter rocked her website for Twitter, so what.
People are always rocking something over there at Twitterland.
I mean, really a Fail-Whale Club /: ?
1. I think Twitter☞ is already a small team working on product development and marketing. ☞ Most likely they need to go the other direction, small great teams, emphasis on great and plural ☞ lots of them (‘behind every leader is a great team‘.)
2. A forum for twitter users on product developments they’d like to see.
☞ Sorry but Twitter can’t even handle its help questions without unholy righteous Dude attitude.
☞ Skip this one.
3. Yes paying attention to competitors and what they are copping off your product is good.
☞ But why waste the money and energy on analysis. Just hire the Xeroxing dudes, totally cheaper.
4. Oh p-le-a-s-e. Twitter doesn’t need to integrate or expand 3rd party apps
☞ it needs to get a grip on them.
☞ It needs to delink them and
☞ read them their rights this very minute.
I am no longer with Twitter because one of their 3rd party apps is telling me that Twitter isn’t updating me for weeks.
5. Twitter should ☞ stop listening to people who want to make the world go round. The world is already going round. Think about why you built this thing in the first place; go back to your roots.
☞ Hey Twitter dudes, I don’t follow you,
☞ Follow me!